For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Softgel Manufacturing Equipment market for 2018-2023.
A softgel is an oral dosage form for medicine similar to capsules. They consist of a gelatin based shell surrounding a liquid fill. Softgel shells are a combination of gelatin, water, opacifier and a plasticiser such as glycerin or sorbitol.
Softgel manufacturing equipment includes a line of machines that produce softgel, such as soft capsule encapsulation machine, soft capsule drying systems and other auxiliary devices.
Softgel manufacturing equipment main includes soft capsule encapsulation machine, soft capsule drying systems and other auxiliary devices. Soft capsule encapsulation machine is the most expensive type which takes up about 65.73 % of the total cost in 2017.
Softgel Manufacturing Equipment has wide range of applications, such as Pharmaceutical, Health Supplements and others. And Health Supplements was the most widely used area which took up about 63.41% of the global total in 2017.
Korea is the largest countries of Softgel Manufacturing Equipment in the world in the past few years and it will keep increasing in the next few years. Korea market took up about 42.05% of the global market in 2017, while Europe and Japan were about 21.61%, 14.01%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Softgel Manufacturing Equipment will register a 9.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 220 million by 2023, from US$ 130 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Softgel Manufacturing Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Soft Capsule Encapsulation Machines
- Soft Capsule Drying Systems
- Other Auxiliary Devices
Segmentation by application:
- Health Supplements
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- GIC Engineering
- Long March Tianmin
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Softgel Manufacturing Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Softgel Manufacturing Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Softgel Manufacturing Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Softgel Manufacturing Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Softgel Manufacturing Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.