For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global SLI Battery market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the SLI Battery market in United States. A SLI (starting-lighting-ignition) battery is a lead-acid and rechargeable type of battery that is mainly used in motor vehicles. SLI means starting, lighting, and ignition; these processes are all consuming energy that is supplied by the vehicle's battery.
Superior performance and longevity of SLI Battery and the increasing automobile sales in markets of the United States are chiefly driving the market growth. The U.S government is also granting huge grants to various companies for expanding their production capabilities to develop advanced automotive SLI Battery.
The market concentration of United States SLI Battery industry is very high, a few giant local players dominate this market totally, among them, Johnson Controls is the biggest player, holding almost 59% share of United States market in 2017, followed by East Penn and Exide Industries with market share of 16% and 13% respectively. There are also some Japanese player selling SLI batteries in this market like GS Yuasa and Hitachi Chemical.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that SLI Battery will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of SLI Battery market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Flooded Battery
- AGM Battery
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Johnson Controls
- East Penn
- Exide Industries
- GS Yuasa
- C&D Technologies
- Crown Battery
- Hitachi Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global SLI Battery consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of SLI Battery market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global SLI Battery manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the SLI Battery with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of SLI Battery submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.