For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Single Crystal Nickel Based Super Alloys market for 2018-2023.
The single-crystal superalloys are often classified into first, second and third generation alloys. The second and third generations contain about 3 wt% and 6wt% of rhenium respectively. Rhenium is a very expensive addition but leads to an improvement in the creep strength and fatigue resistance. It is argued that some of the enhanced resistance to creep comes from the promotion of rafting by rhenium, which partitions into the ? and makes the lattice misfit more negative. Atomic resolution experiments have shown that the Re occurs as clusters in the ? phase. It is also claimed that rhenium reduces the overall diffusion rate in nickel based superalloys.
North America is expected to be the largest market for Single Crystal Nickel Based Super Alloys during the forecast period. The Single Crystal Nickel Based Super Alloys market in this region is primarily driven by the developed aerospace industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Single Crystal Nickel Based Super Alloys will register a 4.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 150 million by 2023, from US$ 110 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Single Crystal Nickel Based Super Alloys market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Powder Metallurgy
Segmentation by application:
- Aerospace & Aircrafts
- Land Base Gas Turbine
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Cannon Muskegon
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Single Crystal Nickel Based Super Alloys consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Single Crystal Nickel Based Super Alloys market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Single Crystal Nickel Based Super Alloys manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Single Crystal Nickel Based Super Alloys with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Single Crystal Nickel Based Super Alloys submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.