For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Simethicone market for 2018-2023.
Simethicone is a mixture of polydimethylsiloxane and hydrated silica gel. It is an orally administered anti-foaming agent used to reduce bloating, discomfort or pain caused by excessive gas-mainly swallowed air, with small amounts of hydrogen and methane-in the stomach or intestines.
Simethicone is produced by polydimethylsiloxane and silicon dioxide at proper temperature and pressure. So, production process of simethicone is relatively simple.
We tend to believe this industry is an emerging industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. For product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Simethicone will register a 1.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 30 million by 2023, from US$ 28 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Simethicone market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Simethicone (100%)
- Simethicone Emulsion (30%)
Segmentation by application:
- Pharmaceutically active ingredient
- Pharmaceutical excipient
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dow Corning
- KCC Basildon
- RioCare India
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Simethicone consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Simethicone market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Simethicone manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Simethicone with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Simethicone submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.