For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Silver Nanowires market for 2018-2023.
Silver nanowires have a diameter of a few tens of nanometers and length of a few tens of micrometers, giving them a high (1000:1) aspect ratio. Silver nanowires can be mounted onto a transparent medium such as a film or screen. With unique properties such as higher conductivity and flexibility, silver nanowires are becoming an increasingly attractive alternative to indium tin oxide (ITO) for transparent conductive layers. Transparent conductors are widely used in today's touch displays in consumer electronics such as mobile phones, tablets or all-in-one PCs.
Silver nanowires are cheaper to manufacture and higher performing than their main competition, ITO. Due to this it's very likely that silver nanowires will start appearing in consumer electronic devices we use every day, thus making silver nanowires the future of transparent conductors.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Silver Nanowires will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Silver Nanowires market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Under 30 nm
- 30-50 nm
- 50-70 nm
- 70-80 nm
Segmentation by application:
- OLED Lighting
- Solar Cells
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Hefei Vigon Material Technology
- Gu's New Material
- ACS Material
- Zhejiang Kechuang Advanced Materials
- Suzhou ColdStones Technology
- Blue Nano
- NANO TOP
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Silver Nanowires consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Silver Nanowires market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Silver Nanowires manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Silver Nanowires with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Silver Nanowires submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.