For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Silica Gel Desiccant market for 2018-2023.
Silica Gel Desiccant: Has great deal of internal surface area, appearance is generally spherical. It is a tasteless, odorless, non-toxic, non-corrosive, and chemically inert substance. An aqueous solution of sodium silicate is acidified to produce a gelatinous precipitate that is washed and then dehydrated to produce Silica Gel Desiccant. It is a highly activated desiccant that is available in numerous mesh sizes designed for many uses in industry. During adsorption, there is no chemical reaction in the Silica Gel Desiccant, and no byproducts are created. It is non-deliquescent, and its shape and size never change. Its outer surfaces stay dry and it remains free-flowing, even when it is saturated with water.
The silica gel desiccant market is leaded by China. China accounted for about 37% silica gel desiccant market share. Nearly 250 thousand tons silica gel desiccant was consumed in China in 2016. The following is USA and Europe with 18% and 16% market share, respectively. There are many silica gel desiccant manufacturers around the world. Many China producers export their silica gel desiccant product worldwide with relatively low price.
White desiccant is the general type and this type product occupied 90% market share. Blue desiccant and orange desiccant are the special types, which can indicate water absorption. The blue desiccant and orange desiccant price is higher than white type.
Under the influence of raw material, market competitions and economic conditions, the price of silica gel desiccant was lower year by year. In the next few years, we predict that price will continue to decline. As competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Silica Gel Desiccant will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Silica Gel Desiccant market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Silica Gel White Desiccant
- Silica Gel Blue Desiccant
- Silica Gel Orange Desiccant
Segmentation by application:
- Electronics Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- OhE Chemicals
- Sinchem Silica Gel
- Wihai Pearl Silica Gel
- Shanghai Gongshi
- Rushan Huanyu Chemical
- Shandong Bokai
- Shenyang Guijiao
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Silica Gel Desiccant consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Silica Gel Desiccant market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Silica Gel Desiccant manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Silica Gel Desiccant with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Silica Gel Desiccant submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.