For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber market for 2018-2023.
The overwhelming majority of ships around the world operate using engines and boilers powered by heavy fuel oil. The resulting combustion exhaust gases that are emitted contain soot and sulfur oxides that pollute the environment.
Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber exhaust gas cleaning reduces sulphur (SO2) and particulate emissions from ship engines, generators, and boilers. Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber should enable ships to meet sulphur emission limits as required by IMO MARPOL Annex VI regulations without switching to low-sulphur fuel.
The IMO limits SOx emissions by regulating the sulfur content of marine fuels, and it is anticipated that the reductions in the emission control area and global sulfur limits to 0.1% and 0.5%, that will be effective from 1 January 2015 and 1 January 2020 (subject to review in 2018) respectively, will promote increasing use of exhaust gas cleaning systems, such as SOx scrubbers. And the technology barrel is high.
For industry structure analysis, the Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber Industry is concentrate. The top four producers account for about 78.56% of the revenue market. The production of ship exhaust gas scrubber increase from 31 Units in 2011 to 207 Units in 2016, with an average growth rate of 46.5%.
Europe occupied 94.44% of the production market in 2015. It is followed by USA, which have around 5.56% of the global total industry. Other countries did not have production. Geographically, Europe was the largest consumption market in the world, which took about 87.50% of the global consumption volume in 2015. USA shared 6.25% of global total.
For forecast, the global Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 50~80%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand of Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber. As for product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, as competition intensifies. Similarly, there will be fluctuations in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber will register a 41.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 10300 million by 2023, from US$ 1300 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Open Loop Scrubbers
- Closed Loop Scrubbers
- Hybrid Scrubbers
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Ships
- Industrial Ships
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Alfa Laval
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ship Exhaust Gas Scrubber submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.