For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Sesame Oil market for 2018-2023.
Sesame oil is derived from a plant species called Sesamum indicum, which is an herbaceous annual belonging to the Pedaliaceae family that reaches about 6 ft (1.8 m) in height. In modern times, sesame has been embraced by Western herbalists for a variety of therapeutic purposes. The oil is also used in cooking and as an ingredient in margarine and salad dressings as well as in certain cosmetics and skin softening products. Native to Asia and Africa, sesame is primarily cultivated in India, China, etc.
Globally, the Sesame Oil industry market is not that concentrated as the manufacturing technology of Sesame Oil is relatively much more mature. But some enterprises are still well-known for the wonderful quality of their Sesame Oil and related services. At the same time, some countries such as China, India, etc. are remarkable in the global Sesame Oil industry because of their market share and technology status of Sesame Oil.
Although the market competition of Sesame Oil is fierce globally, there are many enterprises can obtain considerable profit form the manufacturing and marketing of Sesame Oil and that is the reason that we believe there will also be enterprises enter this market. But it is suggested that enterprises those have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Sesame Oil will register a 5.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 11000 million by 2023, from US$ 7780 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Sesame Oil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- White Sesame Oil
- Black Sesame Oil
Segmentation by application:
- Food and Health Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic and Skin Care Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- TAKEMOTO OIL & FAT
- Kuki Sangyo
- Flavor Full
- Henan Dingzhi
- Chee Seng
- Iwai Sesame Oil
- Eng Hup Seng
- Hunan Cheer COME
- Sastha Oil
- Anhui Yanzhuang
- Shandong Ruifu
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Sesame Oil consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Sesame Oil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sesame Oil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sesame Oil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sesame Oil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.