For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Semiconductor Strain Gauge Sensors market for 2018-2023.
As opposed to other types of strain gages, semiconductor strain gages depend on the piezoresistive effects of silicon or germanium and measure the change in resistance with stress as opposed to strain. The semiconductor bonded strain gage is a wafer with the resistance element diffused into a substrate of silicon. It is widely used as sense element for transducer manufacturing and engineering stress analysis, Semiconductor Strain Gauges are not only used for surveying stress distribution, or static measurement for machinery, ships, bridges, aviation, but also used for non-linearity compensation of force transducers.
Semiconductor strain gages manufacturers with advanced technologies are from developed regions like Europe, United States and Japan. While most of them have built Production bases in China as to the low labor cost and global sales network to meet local market demand.
Semiconductor strain gages make use of the piezo-resistive effect exhibited by certain semiconductor materials such as silicon and germanium in order to obtain greater sensitivity and higher-level output. Semiconductor gages can be produced to have either positive or negative changes when strained.
On the whole market overview, this is a market with intense competition and lots of customers, small players without enough financial and technology support should take cautious entering this market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Semiconductor Strain Gauge Sensors will register a 6.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 33 million by 2023, from US$ 22 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Semiconductor Strain Gauge Sensors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Naked Gages
- Backed Gages
Segmentation by application:
- Industrial Measurement & Control
- Weighing Equipment
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- BCM Sensor
- Micron Instruments
- HT Sensor
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Semiconductor Strain Gauge Sensors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Semiconductor Strain Gauge Sensors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Semiconductor Strain Gauge Sensors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Semiconductor Strain Gauge Sensors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Semiconductor Strain Gauge Sensors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.