For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Scuba Diving Equipment market for 2018-2023.
Scuba Diving Equipment is the kind of equipment used in scuba diving including self-contained underwater breathing apparatus (scuba) to breathe underwater and related accessories.
A set of Scuba Diving Equipment includes the Air Regulator, BCD, Scuba Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Dive Computer & Depth Gauges, wetsuit and so on.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Scuba Diving Equipment industry is relatively concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 47.17% of the revenue market. Regionally, North America is the biggest production Scuba Diving Equipment area of valves, also the leader in the whole Scuba Diving Equipment industry.
Secondly, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Scuba Diving Equipment producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Scuba Diving Equipment will register a 3.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1180 million by 2023, from US$ 990 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Scuba Diving Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Open Respiratory System
- Closed Respiratory System
Segmentation by application:
- Recreational Diving
- Professional Diving
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Johnson Outdoors
- American Underwater Products
- Sherwood Scuba
- Beuchat International
- IST Sports
- Dive Rite
- Zeagles Systems
- Atomic Aquatics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Scuba Diving Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Scuba Diving Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Scuba Diving Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Scuba Diving Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Scuba Diving Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.