For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Screen Printing Glass market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Screen Printing Glass market, Screen printing is a widely used printing technique and uses a stencil pressed against a screen to obtain clearly printed images on glass surfaces. It is one of the oldest printing techniques still in use, and has even withstood the rising adoption of digital printing to become crucial in several sectors. Modern advances in optics and glassworks have only served to enhance the screen printing glass market, which is thus likely to exhibit steady growth in the coming years.
Asia-Pacific Screen Printing Glass market is valued at 162.68 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 240.35 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.72% between 2016 and 2022.
The price of Screen Printing Glass is slightly increased in nearly five years. For being accorded with the corresponding application area, the product price has a large differences.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Screen Printing Glass will register a 5.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 710 million by 2023, from US$ 520 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Screen Printing Glass market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Consumer electronics
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Asahi Glass
- Taiwan Glass
- Sefar AG
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Screen Printing Glass consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Screen Printing Glass market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Screen Printing Glass manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Screen Printing Glass with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Screen Printing Glass submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.