For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Scoop Stretcher market for 2018-2023.
The scoop stretcher (or clamshell, Roberson orthopedic stretcher, or just scoop) is a device used specifically for moving injured people. It is most frequently used to lift people who may have a spinal cord injury from the ground, either due to unconsciousness or in order to maintain stability in the case of trauma.
A scoop stretcher has a structure that can be split vertically into two parts, with shaped 'blades' towards the center which can be brought together underneath a patient. The two halves are placed separately either side of the patient, or then brought together until securing clips at the top and bottom both engage.
Scoop stretchers reduce the chance of undesirable movement of injured areas during Sports of a trauma patient, as they maintain the patient in a supine alignment during Sports to a stretcher, vacuum mattress or long spine board). They are more comfortable than a long spine board for Others
The scoop stretcher can be used for patient Others, provided the patient is strapped. However, the ninth edition of the ATLS Student Course Manual advises against using scoop stretchers for patient Others. For comfort and safety reasons, it is recommended to Sports the patient to a vacuum mattress instead, in which case the scoop stretcher is put on the Others device and then opened.
The Scoop Stretcher market has been experiencing continuous growth and will maintain the same trend in the coming years. This growth in the market has been attributed to the rising average lifespan, ranging from 7 to 10 years, of these stretchers and the presence of refurbished equipment. In addition, the rise in demand for stretchers that are technically advanced, increasing surgical procedures, and the rising occurrence of chronic diseases are the prime factors predicted to stimulate the growth of the market. Furthermore, the increasing global geriatric population is also an important factor fuelling the demand for Scoop Stretcher owing to elderly people being more prone to numerous disorders that require hospital care. In the report, the Scoop Stretcher market is segmented on the basis of product types, applications, technology, and geography.
Geographically, the Europe region is the largest market in the world, owing to presence of large number of manufacturers, increasing population with chronic diseases and world-class medical infrastructure. Asia-Pacific region is considered as the most promising markets in the forecast period 2013 to 2019. Rapid evolution of medical tourism industry in countries (such as India, Thailand, Singapore and others) and rising geriatric population which are more prone to diseases are some of the key reasons accentuating the growth of this market. Moreover, presence of large population base which consequently gives rise to patient population, rapid development of medical infrastructure, large number of natural and man-made disasters and increased healthcare awareness are other factors that are indirectly increasing the demand for Scoop Stretcher in the Asia-Pacific region.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Scoop Stretcher will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 290 million by 2023, from US$ 260 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Scoop Stretcher market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Emergency Department
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- OrientMEd International FZE
- Oscar Boscarol
- PVS SpA
- Zhangjiagang Xiehe Medical
- ZhangJiaGang RongChang
- Hebei Pukang Medical
- Zhangjiagang New Fellow Med
- EMS Mobil Sistemler
- Genstar Technologies Company
- Red Leaf
- EGO Zlín
- Be Safe
- CI Healthcare
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Scoop Stretcher consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Scoop Stretcher market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Scoop Stretcher manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Scoop Stretcher with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Scoop Stretcher submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.