For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Scar Dressing market for 2018-2023.
Scar formation post-surgery is a significant clinical problem that can lead to disability and disfigurement.
Topical silicone has empirically been shown to have positive impact on hypertrophic scars and keloids. It may take from 3 months up to a year or more to improve an old scar, depending on the condition of the scar tissue.
In the last several years, global market of scar dressing developed rapidly.
The classification of scar dressing includes big size, medium size and small size. The proportion of small size in 2016 is about 48.55%, and the number of medium size is 34.49%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Scar Dressing will register a 14.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 500 million by 2023, from US$ 250 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Scar Dressing market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Big Size
- Medium Size
- Small Size
Segmentation by application:
- Surgical Scar
- Burn Scar
- Traumatic Scar
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mölnlycke Health Care
- Smith and Nephew
- Scar Heal
- Beckon Scientific
- Scarguard Labs
- Huibo Medical
- Foryou Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Scar Dressing consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Scar Dressing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Scar Dressing manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Scar Dressing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Scar Dressing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.