For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch market for 2018-2023.
Satellite height is a major factor in its utility for use within a communications system. It determines the orbit period, the time that the satellite is visible to a ground station, the footprint (coverage area on earth's surface), the propagation delay of signals to and from the satellite, and the path attenuation.There are three categories of distance from the earth for satellite orbits and accordingly satellites, which are Low Earth Orbit (LEO), Medium Earth Orbit (MEO) and Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO). These have various characteristics and offer advantages as well as disadvantages.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Satellite Manufacturing and Launch in the regions of US and Europe that is expected to drive the market for more advanced Satellite Manufacturing and Launch. Growth in government budgets in the principal countries, increasing of communications satellites expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, retrofitting and renovation of old technology will drive growth in United States and Europe markets.
Globally, the Satellite Manufacturing and Launch industry market is concentrated. The satellite market is dynamic and highly competitive. In the commercial satellite segment, the main competitors are Thales Alenia Space's, Space Systems / Loral, Airbus Group, Orbital ATK, Boeing and Lockheed Martin. Going forward, the main commercial challenge will be the ability to offer satellite solutions with all-electric propulsion. It is important to note the gradual arrival in the commercial market of new international players (from Russia, China, India, Israel, Japan, etc.) in the fields of telecommunications and observation. The arrival of GAFA (Google, Apple, Facebook, and Amazon) has also changed the commercial landscape with the emergence of new needs in terms of mega-constellations.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Satellite Manufacturing and Launch will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Satellite Manufacturing and Launch market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Beyond GEO
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Communications
- Earth Observation
- Military Surveillance
- Non-profit Communications
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Airbus Defence and Space
- OHB SE
- Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- JSC Information Satellite Systems
- Lockheed Martin
- Orbital ATK
- Space Systems/Loral
- Thales Alenia Space
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Satellite Manufacturing and Launch market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Satellite Manufacturing and Launch players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Satellite Manufacturing and Launch with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Satellite Manufacturing and Launch submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.