For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global SAR Measurement Systems market for 2018-2023.
Specific absorption rate (SAR) Measurement System is designed to measure electromagnetic fields and calculated SAR over a customer-specified frequency range.
Europe has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in SAR Measurement System market, while the North America is the second sales volume market for SAR Measurement System in 2017.
In the industry, SPEAG profits most in 2017 and recent years, while Microwave Vision Group and ART-Fi ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 48.67%, 32.12% and 11.63% in 2017.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
Nowadays, there are two mainly types of SAR Measurement System, including Traditional SAR Measurement System and Fast SAR Measurement System. And Traditional SAR Measurement System is the main type for SAR Measurement System, and the Traditional SAR Measurement System reached a sales volume of approximately 80 Unit in 2017, with 57.14% of global sales volume.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that SAR Measurement Systems will register a 2.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 46 million by 2023, from US$ 40 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of SAR Measurement Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Traditional SAR Measurement System
- Fast SAR Measurement System
Segmentation by application:
- Test Labs
- Wireless Companies
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Microwave Vision Group
- TDK RF Solutions Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global SAR Measurement Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of SAR Measurement Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global SAR Measurement Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the SAR Measurement Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of SAR Measurement Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.