For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Salon Software market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Salon Software market. Professionals working in the salon industry are often so occupied with helping customers that, at times, it can be difficult for them to manage multiple customer appointments. This problem is exacerbated during peak hours.
That's where salon management software can help. A salon management solution helps salon professionals manage their appointments and easily reschedule appointments or take requests for new ones, which can help maximize the efficiency and profitability of their business.
USA is one of the largest consumption countries of Salon Software in the world in the past few years and it will keep increasing in the next few years. USA market took up about 34.72% of global market in 2016, while Europe was 33.17%, and Southeast Asia is followed with the share about 8.56%.
Millennium, Salon Iris, Booker, Phorest Salon Software are the key suppliers in the global Salon Software market. Top 5 took up about 19.26% of the global market share in 2016.
Each of the Salon Software manufacturers has its own mature sales networks. To achieve better sales businesses, Salon Software manufacturers usually invest on their marketing channel infrastructure every year.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Salon Software will register a 12.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 690 million by 2023, from US$ 340 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Salon Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Type I
- Type II
Segmentation by application:
- Small Businesses and Individual Professionals
- Midsize Businesses
- Large Enterprises
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Phorest Salon Software
- Intelligent Salon Software
- Acuity Scheduling
- ProSolutions Software
- Shortcuts Software
- Insight Salon Software
- Salon Iris
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Salon Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Salon Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Salon Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Salon Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Salon Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.