For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Rubber Compound market for 2018-2023.
Compounding is the process of adding additives, fillers, polymers, or reinforcements to polymer materials in a homogeneous polymer mixture to optimize properties to meet a given set of performance requirements.
efore 2015, Southeast Asia is major export regions, while China is a major importing country from this region. This did not last long since implementation of new China policies in July, 2015. After that, China imported rubber compound had decreased greatly. Currently in 2017, global rubber compound is mainly produced in Thailand, North America, Europe and other regions.
Raw material resource is abundant and manufacture process is mature in this industry. There are many manufacturers in this industry. Global major manufacturers are Hexpol Compounding, AirBoss Rubber Compounding, Dyna-Mix, Polymer-Technik Elbe, KRAIBURG, Preferred Compounding, ContiTech, BD Technical Polymer, Condor, Roop, EcoWise, Thai Hua Rubber, Michelin Siam Group and Polycomp etc. Manufacturer without stable customer and adequate funding is not recommended to enter the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Rubber Compound will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Rubber Compound market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Hose and Belting
- Roofing and Geo Membranes
- Wire and Cable Insulation
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Hexpol Compounding
- AirBoss Rubber Compounding
- Polymer-Technik Elbe
- Preferred Compounding
- BD Technical Polymer
- Thai Hua Rubber
- Michelin Siam Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Rubber Compound consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Rubber Compound market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Rubber Compound manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Rubber Compound with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Rubber Compound submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.