For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Rotary Pump market for 2018-2023.
Rotary pump is pumped by one or more rotors to suck and discharge the liquid, also known as the rotor pump.
Pumps are used in the circulation of fluids and slurries by consuming energy to facilitate the mechanical operations. The rotary pump belongs to the positive displacement pump family. In rotary pumps, the pumping action takes place as a result of rotary motion. Main components of a rotary pump are: pumping chamber, casing, end plates, rotating assembly, seal chamber, seal, and relief valves.
The Rotary pump is mainly used by Chemical & Petrochemical Industries, Pharmacy and Food Industries, Electric Industry, Automotive Industry. The largest application of Rotary pump is Chemical & Petrochemical Industries.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the increasing demand of downstream industries, the development of manufacturing technology, investors are still optimistic about this area, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep increasing, as well as the consumption value.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Rotary Pump will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Rotary Pump market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Gear Pump
- Screw Pump
- Moving Vane Pump
Segmentation by application:
- Chemical & Petrochemical Industries
- Pharmacy and Food Industries
- Electric Industry
- Machinery Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Atlas Copco
- Colfax Corporation
- Gardner Denver
- SPX Corporation
- Netzsch Pumpen
- Osaka Vacuum
- Albin Pump
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Rotary Pump consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Rotary Pump market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Rotary Pump manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Rotary Pump with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Rotary Pump submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.