For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Rock Climbing Equipment market for 2018-2023.
A wide range of equipment is used during rock or any other type of climbing. The most popular types of climbing equipment are briefly described in this report. The report on protecting a climb describes equipment commonly used to protect a climber against the consequences of a fall.
Climbing, a traditionally outdoor experience, is exploding indoors via climbing clubs and gyms around the country, and is even popping up in sporting goods stores and on university campuses. Once reserved for capable enthusiasts seeking a man versus nature' challenge, climbing has become an outlet for social activity and a new form of working out," said Matt Powell, vice president and sports industry analyst, The QYR Group. "With climbing now officially part of the 2020 Olympic Games, I expect that this trend will continue gaining in popularity and participation."
SBC seems to be the exception rather than the rule - climbers like Findlay are feted as much by their male and female peers as they are by their sponsors and thousands of social media followers. Climbing is a sport where women can be equals: the average man may be stronger and longer-limbed, but women often have proportionally less body weight to lift.
Climbing Harnesses, the largest category making up 37 percent of total dollar sales, grew by 9 percent, with climbing shoes (28 percent), quickdraws (+9 percent), and cams (+9 percent) among the growth drivers. Sales of climbing ropes and helmets grew by 8 percent and 6 percent, respectively.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Rock Climbing Equipment will register a 10.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 740 million by 2023, from US$ 410 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Rock Climbing Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Climbing Harnesses
- Specialized Clothing
- Passive Protection
- Belay device
- Climbing Carabiner
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Black Diamond
- Camp Usa
- Singing Rock
- Metolius Climbing
- Mad Rock
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Rock Climbing Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Rock Climbing Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Rock Climbing Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Rock Climbing Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Rock Climbing Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.