For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Robot Controllers market for 2018-2023.
Robot Controller is the brain of the robot, publish and deliver action instructions. Robot Controller includes hardware and software in two parts. The hardware is industrial control board, including some of the main control unit, the signal processing circuit section and software part is the control algorithm. Robot Controller usually is designed by a robot manufacturer independent design and development.
The global largest market is in China. The market will reached a consumption volume of approximately 67934 units in 2016, and the consumption volume share is 27.28%, and the secondary market is Europe, it will reached a consumption volume of 48559 units in 2015, and the consumption volume share is 19.50%.
There are major three classification of robot controllers in this report, the single-axis robot controllers, four-axis robot controllers and six-axis robot controllers. Globally, the production share in 2015 of each type of robot controllers is 11.60%, 21.61% and 43.34%, respectively.
At present, in developed countries, the robot controllers industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in Japan and Europe.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Robot Controllers will register a 6.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 670 million by 2023, from US$ 460 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Robot Controllers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single-Axis Robot Controller
- Four-Axis Robot Controller
- Six-Axis Robot Controller
Segmentation by application:
- Transfer Robots
- Load/Unload Robots
- Welding Robots
- Assembly Robots
- Painting Robot
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- ABB Robotics
- Yasukawa (Motoman)
- KUKA Roboter
- EPSON Factory Automation
- Stäubli Robotics
- Kawasaki Robotics
- Yamaha Motor Industrial Robots
- ADEPT TECHNOLOGY
- DENSO Robotics Europe
- Googol Technology (HK)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Robot Controllers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Robot Controllers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Robot Controllers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Robot Controllers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Robot Controllers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.