For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment market for 2018-2023.
Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment is the vans or trucks used for transportation of fresh products or frozen products.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment industry is relatively concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 54.78% of the revenue market. Regionally, North America is the biggest production value area of valves, also the leader in the whole Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment industry.
Second, Van Refrigeration System and Bodies accounts for about half of the production market, while the market of Truck Refrigeration System and Bodies is a bit larger than that of Trailer Refrigeration System and Bodiesand. Food/Beverages and Plants/Flowers are the most common application of Transport Refrigeration Equipment.
Third, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment will register a 4.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 9090 million by 2023, from US$ 7400 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Van Refrigeration System and Bodies
- Truck Refrigeration System and Bodies
- Trailer Refrigeration System and Bodies
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Thermo King
- Carrier Transicold
- Wabash National
- Great Dane
- GAH Refrigeration
- Sainte Marie
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Road Transport Refrigeration Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.