For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Rhodiola Rosea P.E. market for 2018-2023.
Rhodiola rosea (commonly golden root, rose root, roseroot, western roseroot, Aaron's rod, Arctic root, king's crown, lignum rhodium, orpin rose) is a perennial flowering plant in the family Crassulaceae.
The rhodiola rosea P.E. industry is highly concentration. Most manufacturers are distributed in China. China is the dominate producer and exporter of rhodiola rosea P.E., with the production market share of 74.49% in 2015. And China also enjoyed the highest growth rate, about 8.58% from 2011 to 2015. While Europe is the biggest consumer of rhodiola rosea P.E., about 43.53% of the global production was consumed in Europe.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Rhodiola Rosea P.E. will register a 1.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 35 million by 2023, from US$ 31 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Rhodiola Rosea P.E. market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Health Care Products
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Martin Bauer Group
- Acetar Bio-Tech
- Shaanxi Jintai
- Gansu Xinhuikang
- Jinrui Natural Ingredients
- Anhui Kunda Biological
- Huisong Pharmaceuticals
- Xi'an GreenMan
- Yuensun Biological Technology
- Xi'an Hao Tian
- Xi'an Gaoyuan
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Rhodiola Rosea P.E. consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Rhodiola Rosea P.E. market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Rhodiola Rosea P.E. manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Rhodiola Rosea P.E. with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Rhodiola Rosea P.E. submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.