For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Retractor market for 2018-2023.
Surgical Retractors are surgical instruments with which a surgeon can either actively separate the edges of a surgical incision or wound, or can hold back underlying organs and tissues, so that body parts under the incision may be accessed.
The classification of Retractor includes Hand Held Retractors and Self-Retaining Retractors, and the proportion of Hand Held Retractors in 2015 is about 70.73%.
Retractor is widely used in Abdomen Surgery, Brain Surgery, Vascular Surgery and other field. The proportion of Retractor in Abdomen Surgery and the revenue in 2015 is 34.3 M USD.
North America is the largest supplier of Retractor, with a production market share nearly 45.81% in 2015. Europe is the second largest supplier of Retractor, enjoying production market share nearly 26.06% in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Retractor will register a 6.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 310 million by 2023, from US$ 210 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Retractor market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Hand Held Retractors
- Self-Retaining Retractors
Segmentation by application:
- Abdomen Surgery
- Brain Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- J&J (DePuy Synthes)
- Thompson Surgical
- SENKO MEDICAL INSTRUMENT
- Takasago Medical
- Fuji Flex
- Jinyang Medical Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Delacroix Chevalier
- Tonglu Medical Instrument Equipment
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Retractor consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Retractor market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Retractor manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Retractor with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Retractor submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.