For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Residential Smoke Alarm (Smoke Detector) market for 2018-2023.
Smoke alarm, another name for smoke transducer, smoke sensors, etc. It is a device that detects smoke, typically as an indicator for fire. It is can be used for fire prevention system, security system and other fields to detect fires before they become dangerous and to provide sufficient warning to occupants so they can escape. Smoke alarm was first used to space equipment. Later they are used in home and factories and other fields.
As for the United States residential smoke detector market, it will still show optimistic trend, and technological trends in the market will shift dramatically. Integration of detectors into the smart home will be an opportunity for installers in this market, such as integration with home energy management systems. Smart sensor vendors, like Birdi, Roost and Halo will ship their products in the second half year of 2016.
In West Europe, many countries have submitted new smoke detector regulations in recent year. For example, the greater part of Austria, the whole of France and many German states building regulations are updated this year to oblige smoke detectors in all homes, because warning about smoke or fired is offered by using Smoke detectors. In France, smoke detectors are mandator in all homes from 8th March 2015. In Germany this regulation is called "Rauchmelderpflicht" (mandatory smoke detectors) for private homes. This obligation is currently different for the states Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg and North-Rhine-Westphalia. In the future, this trend may be transformed to East Europe countries, and the consumption of smoke alarm will be showing a upward tendency.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Residential Smoke Alarm (Smoke Detector) will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2530 million by 2023, from US$ 1990 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Residential Smoke Alarm (Smoke Detector) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
- Ionization Smoke Alarm
- Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm
Segmentation by application:
- Home Smoke Alarm
- Public Places Smoke Alarm
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ei Electronics
- Sprue Aegis
- Nest Labs
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Residential Smoke Alarm (Smoke Detector) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Residential Smoke Alarm (Smoke Detector) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Residential Smoke Alarm (Smoke Detector) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Residential Smoke Alarm (Smoke Detector) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Residential Smoke Alarm (Smoke Detector) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.