For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer market for 2018-2023.
There are multiple types of backflow preventers, the three most common being the pressure vacuum breaker (PVB), the reduced pressure zone (RPZ), and the double check assembly (DCA).
This report studies the Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer market, a reduced pressure zone device (RPZD, RPZ, or RPZ valve) is a type of backflow prevention device commonly used to protect water supplies from contamination.
The reduced pressure zone backflow preventer industry has got a steady positive development in the past five years. From 2012-2017 the average growth rate of global production of reduced pressure zone backflow preventer is 4.18 %. In 2012, the global production of reduced pressure zone backflow preventer product is 245.6 k units, while in 2016, the total production is 376.3 k units.
Global reduced pressure zone backflow preventer industry is not very concentrated. The leading manufactures are WATTS, APOLLO, ZURN, Emerson and Caleffi. The top 5 manufacturers occupied 57.57% of the total market in 2016.
North America remains the largest market for reduced pressure zone backflow preventer sales with a market share of 37.67%, followed by Europe and China, with market share of 37.34% and 11.47%
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer will register a 4.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 110 million by 2023, from US$ 84 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Stainless Steel
- Ductile Iron
Segmentation by application:
- Chemical Plant
- Water Stations
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- A.R.I. Flow Control
- Tianjin Guowei
- Hebei Tongli
- Shanghai Jinyi
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.