For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Recycle Yarn market for 2018-2023.
Recycle Yarn refers to the fibers from the recovery waste plastic and part of the natural fibers, then made into yarn.
Recycle yarn can be classified as Recycled PET Yarn, Recycled Cotton Yarn, Recycled Nylon Yarn and others in terms of raw material source. Recycled PET Yarn is the major kind of recycle yarn due to the comparatively convenient source-the PET bottles. In 2015, Recycled PET Yarn takes 67.27% global share of the whole recycle yarn market and the product is mainly produced in China. The market of Recycled Cotton Yarn and Recycled Nylon Yarn are more fragmented, with USA and European countries as the major producing area.
The market of recycle yarn is highly fragmented with a tail of manufacturers from transnational players to small private companies. The largest producers of recycle yarn in the worldwide are located in China, which specifically specialized in manufacturing of recycled PET yarn. Major players are Far Eastern New Century Corporation, Haili Group, Cixi Xingke chemical fiber, Longfu Recycling Energy Scientech from China, Martex Fiber and Unifi from USA. The largest production area of recycle yarn is China, USA, Europe and India are also major producing area of recycle yarn.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Recycle Yarn will register a 6.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4710 million by 2023, from US$ 3400 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Recycle Yarn market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Recycled PET Yarn
- Recycled Cotton Yarn
- Recycled Nylon Yarn
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Martex Fiber
- Patrick Yarn Mill
- Ecological Textiles
- Hilaturas Ferre
- Haksa Tekstil
- Filatures Du Parc
- Radici Partecipazioni SpA
- APM INDUSTRIES
- Pashupati Polytex
- Far Eastern New Century Corporation
- Haili Group
- Cixi Xingke chemical fiber
- Longfu Recycling Energy Scientech
- Zhejiang Jiaren New Materials
- Shandong Grand New Material Technology
- Cixi Santai Chemical Fibre
- Zhonglang Group
- Hangzhou Huaerli Chemical Fiber
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Recycle Yarn consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Recycle Yarn market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Recycle Yarn manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Recycle Yarn with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Recycle Yarn submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.