For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ready-To-Drink Green Tea market for 2018-2023.
Ready-To-Drink Tea refer to Tea-based or tea-flavored beverage in a ready-to-drink format. It can come in different flavor variants, such as black, green, red, oolong, jasmine, and fruit among others. Among them, green tea-based RTD tea is performing well as it is considered to be a healthier alternative to other soft drinks categories.
All the medicinal and functional benefits provided by the consumption of green tea have triggered the growth of the overall green tea market, including the RTD segment. Ready-To-Drink Green Tea are steadily increasing in popularity among Europe consumers and sales are expected to continue to grow.
Barriers to entry are high for the Ready-To-Drink Green Tea industry, with high market share concentration leading to strong price competition and market domination by well-established brand names. Brand Voice, Pricing, Strong distribution network as well as package all impact a lot on the end-consumption market and consumers'Choice.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ready-To-Drink Green Tea will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ready-To-Drink Green Tea market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Convenience Stores
- Food Service
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- OISHI GROUP
- Yeo Hiap Seng
- AriZona Beverages
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ready-To-Drink Green Tea consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ready-To-Drink Green Tea market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ready-To-Drink Green Tea manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ready-To-Drink Green Tea with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ready-To-Drink Green Tea submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.