For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Rail Wheel (Railway Wheel) market for 2018-2023.
Rail Wheels a type of Wheel specially designed for use on rail tracks. The Wheels is on the rails without guidance except for the shape of the tyre in relation to the rail head. Contrary to popular belief, the flanges should not touch the rails. Flanges are only a last resort to prevent the wheels becoming derailed - they're a safety feature. The Wheel tyre is coned and the rail head slightly curved.
Ideally, the Wheel profile should be determined by agreement between the railway infrastructure owner and the rolling stock owner. Of course, it varies from place to place but it is rarely a simple angle. It's usually a carefully calculated compound form. With respect to the rail angle, in the UK for example, it is set at 1 in 20 (1/20 or 0.05). In the US and France it's usually at 1/40. Light rail systems operating over roadways will have special profiles.
Globally, the rail wheels industry market is low concentrated as the manufacturing technology of rail wheels is relatively matures than some high-tech equipment. And some enterprises, like NSSMC, Interpipe, EVRAZ NTMK and Vyksa Steel Works (VSW), etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their rail wheels and related services. Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific are the major consumption regions and their market share is 15.32%, 8.55% and 49.60%
The consumption volume of rail wheels is related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of rail wheels industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of rail wheels is still promising.
The product average price declined in the past few years due to the technology development, the average price will keep the trend in the few future years due to increasing mature manufacturing technology and lowing cost of raw materials.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Rail Wheel (Railway Wheel) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Rail Wheel (Railway Wheel) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- High speed
- Freight Wagons
- Passenger Wagons
Segmentation by application:
- OE Market
- AM Market
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- EVRAZ NTMK
- Vyksa Steel Works (VSW)
- Bochumer Verein Verkehrstechnik (BVV)
- Lucchini RS
- Rail Wheel Factory
- Durgapur Steel Plant
- Amsted Rail
- Taiyuan Heavy Industry
- Datong ABC Castings Company
- Xinyang Tonghe wheels
- Zhibo Lucchini Railway Equipment
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Rail Wheel (Railway Wheel) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Rail Wheel (Railway Wheel) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Rail Wheel (Railway Wheel) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Rail Wheel (Railway Wheel) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Rail Wheel (Railway Wheel) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.