For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors market for 2018-2023.
Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors is a type of hydraulic motors. Radial piston motors are used in caterpillar drives of dragline excavators, cranes, winches and ground drilling equipment. Radial piston motors are capable of producing high torques at very low speeds, down to half a revolution per minute. The pistons (or plungers) of a radial piston motor form a star-like shape and are perpendicularly connected to the shaft. The rectilinear motion of the pistons is transformed into a rotating movement by the eccentric shaft.
Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors is widely used in Mining Equipment, Pulp & Paper Equipment, Off-Highway Equipment and Other industry. The most proportion of Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors is Off-Highway Equipment, with 30% market share in 2015.
With the development of technology, the global average price of Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors is in the decreasing trend, from 63 USD/KW in 2011 to 59 USD/KW in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors industry is not highly concentrated, there are more than one hundred manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly come from North America and Western Europe. Market competition is relatively intense. Eaton, Kawasaki, Parket, KYB, Bosch Rexroth, SAI, Rotary Power, Dongguan Blince, Black Bruin and etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors will register a 1.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 370 million by 2023, from US$ 340 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Multiple Displacements
- Single Displacement
Segmentation by application:
- Mining Equipment
- Pulp & Paper Equipment
- Off-Highway Equipment
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Bosch Rexroth
- Rotary Power
- Dongguan Blince
- Black Bruin
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Radial Piston Hydraulic Motors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.