For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Quenching Oil market for 2018-2023.
In materials science, quenching is the rapid cooling of a workpiece in water, oil or air to obtain certain material properties. A type of heat treating, quenching prevents undesired low-temperature processes, such as phase transformations, from occurring. It does this by reducing the window of time during which these undesired reactions are both thermodynamically favorable, and kinetically accessible; for instance, quenching can reduce the crystal grain size of both metallic and plastic materials, increasing their hardness.
Quenching oil should have the following characteristics: higher flash point to reduce the risk of fire; lower viscosity, to reduce the oil attached to the workpiece caused by the loss; not easy oxidation, stable performance, to slow down the aging and prolongation Service life.
The global Quenching Oil industry has a low concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in China, North America, Europe and Japan, such as Gulf Oil-Houghton, Idemitsu Kosan, FUCHS, JX Holding and Mobil Industrial Lubricants. At present, Gulf Oil-Houghton is the world leader, holding 10.55% production market share in 2017.
The global consumption of Quenching Oil increases from 428.3 K MT in 2013 to 493.1 K MT in 2017, at a CAGR of more than 3.58%. In 2017, the global Quenching Oil consumption market is led by North America and North America accounting for about 29.60% of global consumption of Quenching Oil.
Quenching Oil can be mainly divided into Ordinary Quenching Oil, Quick Quenching Oil, Speeding Quench Oil and Quick and Bright Quenching Oil which Ordinary Quenching Oil captures about 41.87% of Quenching Oil market in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Quenching Oil will register a 3.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1150 million by 2023, from US$ 950 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Quenching Oil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Ordinary Quenching Oil
- Quick Quenching Oil
- Speeding Quench Oil
- Quick and Bright Quenching Oil
Segmentation by application:
- Metallurgical Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Gulf Oil-Houghton
- Idemitsu Kosan
- JX Holding
- Mobil Industrial Lubricants
- BP Castrol
- Total S.A.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Quenching Oil consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Quenching Oil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Quenching Oil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Quenching Oil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Quenching Oil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.