For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global PVP Iodine market for 2018-2023.
Povidone-Iodine is a stable chemical complex of Polyvinylpyrrolidone (Povidone, PVP) and elemental Iodine (I). It contains from 9.0% to 12.0% available iodine.
And base on the output of the PVP Iodines, the classification of PVP Iodine includes Medical Grade, Industrial Grade, and the proportion of Medical Grade in 2016 is about 56%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 30% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 28%.
Market competition is intense. BASF, Ashland, Boai NKY, Thatcher, Yuking are the leaders of the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that PVP Iodine will register a 3.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 230 million by 2023, from US$ 190 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of PVP Iodine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Medical Grade
- Industrial Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Medical Use
- Food Industry
- Breed Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Boai NKY
- Nanhang Industrial
- Glide Chem
- Quat Chem
- Zen Chemicals
- Adani Pharmachem
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global PVP Iodine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of PVP Iodine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global PVP Iodine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the PVP Iodine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of PVP Iodine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.