For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Pulmonary Hypertension Drug market for 2018-2023.
Pulmonary hypertension is a state of the body in which the blood pressure rises in the arteries. Pulmonary hypertension drugs belong to the class of anti-hypertensives drugs that are used specifically to treat pulmonary hypertension. In addition, this class of drugs treats other life-threatening diseases such as arrhythmias, ryanoids syndrome, cephalagra, and angina.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Pulmonary Hypertension Drug will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Pulmonary Hypertension Drug market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Prostacyclin and Prostacyclin Analogs
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonists
- Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitors
- Soluble Guanylate Cyclase Stimulators
Segmentation by application:
- Early-stage Drug Candidates (Phase I & Phase II)
- Late-stage Drug Candidates (Phase III & Registration Phase)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- AstraZeneca plc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Vectura Group plc
- Pfizer Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Pulmonary Hypertension Drug consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Pulmonary Hypertension Drug market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Pulmonary Hypertension Drug manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Pulmonary Hypertension Drug with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Pulmonary Hypertension Drug submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.