For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global PU (Polyurethane) Timing Belt market for 2018-2023.
PU (Polyurethane) timing belt is a kind of timing belt which is made of polyurethane material. A timing belt is a toothed belt that connects the engine crankshaft to the camshaft or camshafts. A timing belt synchronizes the camshaft to the crankshaft position, so the valves will open and close at the proper timing in relation to the position of the pistons.
Due to the wide application, PU (Polyurethane) timing belt market developed fast in recent years. Viewed from the supply side, there are many manufacturers in the PU (Polyurethane) timing belt industry, while from the demand side, the current demand for PU (Polyurethane) timing belt is growing.
The global sales of PU (Polyurethane) timing belt in 2015 have been over 217,151 K Pcs; the gross margin was around 23.70% during the last five years. We forecast that the global PU (Polyurethane) timing belt market will grow at CAGR of 4.12% from 2016 to 2021.
At present, there are a mass of manufacturers in the market. Leading five companies in the market occupies about 60% of the market shares. Major manufacturers in the market are Gates, Continental, Habasit, NOK and Forbo etc.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that PU (Polyurethane) Timing Belt will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of PU (Polyurethane) Timing Belt market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Type I
- Type II
Segmentation by application:
- Industrial Machinery
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Fuju Belt
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global PU (Polyurethane) Timing Belt consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of PU (Polyurethane) Timing Belt market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global PU (Polyurethane) Timing Belt manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the PU (Polyurethane) Timing Belt with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of PU (Polyurethane) Timing Belt submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.