For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Protein Hydrolysate market for 2018-2023.
A Protein Hydrolysate is the outcome of an enzymatically-driven process, where the intact protein is cut into smaller peptide fragments or free amino acids. As a result of this, the Protein Hydrolysate can digest faster.
In the last several years, Global market of Protein Hydrolysate developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 5.88%. In 2015, Global Revenue of Protein Hydrolysate is nearly 2409.41 M USD; the actual production is about 12426 MT.
The global average price of Protein Hydrolysate is about 194.18 K USD/MT.
Europe is the largest supplier of Protein Hydrolysate, with a production market share nearly 25.19% in 2015. North America is the second largest supplier of Protein Hydrolysate Media, enjoying production market share nearly 22.18% in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Protein Hydrolysate will register a 6.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3700 million by 2023, from US$ 2740 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Protein Hydrolysate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Plant-derived Protein Hydrolysate
- Animal-derived Protein Hydrolysate
Segmentation by application:
- Infant Nutrition
- Medical Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Cell Nutrition
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Arla Foods Ingredients
- Mead Johnson
- Milk Specialties
- Hilmar Cheese
- Hill Pharma
- New Alliance Dye Chem
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Protein Hydrolysate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Protein Hydrolysate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Protein Hydrolysate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Protein Hydrolysate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Protein Hydrolysate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.