For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Protein Crystallization and Crystallography market for 2018-2023.
Protein crystallization is the process of formation of a protein crystal. These crystals can then be used in structural biology to study the molecular structure of the protein. Protein crystallography is used to determine the structure of proteins. Cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM) is a form of transmission electron microscopy (TEM) where the sample is studied at cryogenic temperatures. Protein molecular structure can also be obtained through Cryo-EM.
Statistics for this report include reagents/consumables and Instruments used in the protein crystallization and crystallography industry.
The technical barriers of protein crystallization and crystallography are relatively high, resulting in several large manufacturing enterprises, such as Rigaku, Jena Bioscience, Bruker, Formulatrix, Art Robbins Instruments, Molecular Dimensions, Tecan, FEI, MiTeGen, and QIAGEN. These companies mainly concentrate in Europe, and USA. North America is the largest consumption market, accounting for almost 40% of total consumption.
Protein crystallization technique is used in various sectors such as biotechnology, pharmaceutical, chemical industries and others. The increasing use of crystallization for protein structure elucidation, increasing R&D by big pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, technological advancements, and increasing government funding are all factors that are expected to fuel the growth of the market in the near future. However, insufficiency of qualified and experienced researchers, lack of generalized crystallization methods associated with the types of proteins, and highly time-consuming and expensive protein crystallization and crystallography processes are expected to hinder the growth of this market during the forecasted period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Protein Crystallization and Crystallography will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Protein Crystallization and Crystallography market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Biotechnology Companies
- Academic Institutions
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Jena Bioscience
- Art Robbins Instruments
- Molecular Dimensions
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Protein Crystallization and Crystallography market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Protein Crystallization and Crystallography market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Protein Crystallization and Crystallography players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Protein Crystallization and Crystallography with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Protein Crystallization and Crystallography submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.