For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Protein Chip market for 2018-2023.
Protein Chip is a technique of tracking the activities of proteins. This technique is used for monitoring the expression of the protein and determining the function of large number of protein in a single experiment. Protein chip consists of a surface such as nitrocellulose membrane, microtitre plate, glass slide, and bead. This surface helps in tracking all the activities of proteins. These Protein chips are economical, automated, rapid, highly sensitive and capable of tracking minute quantities of reagents/ sample. The application of protein chip includes antibody characterization, analysis of protein functions, proteomics, and diagnostics. Protein chips also overcome the major restraint of the conventional DNA microarray. DNA microarray was unable to monitoring the level of gene expression in proteomics.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Protein Chip will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Protein Chip market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Reverse Phase Protein Microarray
- Functional Protein Microarray
- Analytical Microarray
Segmentation by application:
- Antibody Characterization
- Protein Functional Analysis
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Agilent Technologies
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- Life Technologies Corporation
- IIIumina Inc.
- EMD Milipore
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Protein Chip consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Protein Chip market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Protein Chip manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Protein Chip with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Protein Chip submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.