For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Prostate Biopsy Devices market for 2018-2023.
Prostate biopsy is a procedure in which small hollow needle-core samples are removed from a man's prostate gland to be examined microscopically for the presence of cancer.
Prostate biopsy samples can be collected in different ways. Your prostate biopsy may involve:
1. Passing the needle through the wall of the rectum (transrectal biopsy). This is the most common way of performing a prostate biopsy.
2. Inserting the needle through the area of skin between the anus and scrotum (transperineal biopsy). A small cut is made in the area of skin (perineum) between the anus and the scrotum. The biopsy needle is inserted through the cut and into the prostate to draw out a sample of tissue. An MRI or CT scan is generally used to guide this procedure.
The global production of Prostate Biopsy Devices is about 1492 K Units in 2016, USA is the largest production region in 2016, the second largest production region is Europe, in short, the prostate biopsy devices is mainly produced in developed countries; The global consumption of Prostate Biopsy Devices is about 1492 K Units in 2016; USA is the largest consumption region in 2016, the consumption volume is about 652 K Unit; Europe is also the second largest consumption region in 2016, the consumption volume is about 345 K Unit, the market share is about 23%;
The average price of Prostate Biopsy Devices is about 151 USD per Unit in 2016, the average gross margin is about 36%, the price shows down trend and the gross margin has the similar trend; Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Prostate Biopsy Devices will register a 6.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 700 million by 2023, from US$ 490 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Prostate Biopsy Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Reusable Devices
- Disposable Devices
Segmentation by application:
- Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASCs)
- Diagnostic Centers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Argon Medical Devices
- Cook Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Prostate Biopsy Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Prostate Biopsy Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Prostate Biopsy Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Prostate Biopsy Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Prostate Biopsy Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.