For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Processed Cheese market for 2018-2023.
Processed cheese (also known as prepared cheese, cheese product, plastic cheese, or cheese singles) is a food product made from cheese (and sometimes other, unfermented, dairy by-product ingredients); plus emulsifiers, saturated vegetable oils, extra salt, food colorings, whey or sugar. As a result, many flavors, colors, and textures of processed cheese exist.
Processed cheese is made from its natural counterpart, with salt, whey, and emulsifiers added. An emulsifier is added to prevent the surface of the cheese from forming tiny pools of fat on the surface, which is a tendency in its natural counterpart. These emulsifiers may include sodium phosphate, tartrate, citrate, or potassium phosphate. It is also these emulsifiers that allow processed cheese to melt smoothly without clumping and prevent the oils from separating when heated. This is why processed alternatives are usually smoother, creamier, and preferred for sauces and cooking.
Cheese analogues (more widely known as cheese alternatives) are products used as culinary replacements for cheese. These include vegan cheeses as well as some dairy products.
The global Processed Cheese industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in USA and Europe, such as Kraft, Savencia, Bright Dairy & Food, Fonterra Food and Lactalis Group.
Processed Cheese downstream is wide and recently Processed Cheese has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Catering, Ingredients and Retail. Globally, the Processed Cheese market is mainly driven by growing demand for Catering, Ingredients and Retail.
Processed Cheese can be mainly divided into Processed Cheese and Analog Cheese which Processed Cheese captures about 77.18% of Processed Cheese market in 2017. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from USA are the major leaders in the international market of Processed Cheese.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Processed Cheese will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Processed Cheese market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Processed Cheese
- Analog Cheese
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Bright Dairy & Food
- Fonterra Food
- Lactalis Group
- Bel Group
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Land O Lakes
- Crystal Farms
- Koninklijke ERU
- Murray Goulburn Cooperative
- Alba Cheese
- PT Diamond Cold Storage Indonesia
- Follow Your Heart
- Heidi Ho
- Kite Hill
- Dr. Cow Tree Nut Cheese
- Uhrenholt A/S
- Bute Island Foods
- Vtopian Artisan Cheeses
- Punk Rawk Labs
- Parmela Creamery
- Treeline Treenut Cheese
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Processed Cheese consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Processed Cheese market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Processed Cheese manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Processed Cheese with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Processed Cheese submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.