For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Printed Circuit Board Laminate market for 2018-2023.
Lamination is a technique wherein the material is permanently assembled by heating, pressuring, welding, or by use of adhesives. This technique improves the properties of a material such as strength, durability, appearance, stability, and others. Printed circuit board (PCB) laminate involves lamination of a circuit with a non-conductive material. PCB laminates connect and support the electronic components using pads, conductive tracks, and other features etched from copper sheets laminated onto a non-conductive substrate. PCB laminations are widely used in one copper layer PCB, two copper layer PCB, or outer & inner layer PCB.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Printed Circuit Board Laminate will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Printed Circuit Board Laminate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Industrial Electronics
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Unimicron Technology Corp.
- Nippon Mektron
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics
- Zhen Ding Technology Holding Limited
- Young Poong Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Daeduck Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Ibiden Co., Ltd.
- Tripod Technology Corporation
- TTM Technologies, Inc.
- Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik AG
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Printed Circuit Board Laminate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Printed Circuit Board Laminate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Printed Circuit Board Laminate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Printed Circuit Board Laminate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Printed Circuit Board Laminate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.