For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Prepared Flour Mixes market for 2018-2023.
Prepared flour mixes is a mix of flours, starches and functional ingredients in a light yellow color performing as a readymade dry mix for manufacturing high quality gluten free baked goods with ease. It is some of the technical content of complex baking powder included in a complex manner with semi-finished products. It contains very advanced physics, chemistry, biology technology, but a very ordinary appearance, simple and popular form of show in front of baking staff. It is not a general sense of the raw material.
First, the Asia prepared flour mixes industry is relatively separated. In the world wide, giant players in prepared flour mixes industry, namely CSM, Zeelandia, Nippon Flour Mills, Puratos, IREKS are leading players in this industry. However, the monopoly phenomenon in prepared flour mixes industry is quiet inconspicuous compared with other food species, and they are factories established by foreign-funded enterprises. The main reason is that prepared flour mixes has been popular very early abroad, the technology has been very advanced and mature.
Second, the Asia market of prepared flour mixes mainly relies on the raw materials production and downstream demand. For the past five years, flour production has been increasing due to population growth. The consumption has been 764.6 K MT in 2017 with the CAGR of 7.88%.. What's more, the export is more than the import for the past 5 years.
Third, regionally, the production area of prepared flour mixes are mostly economically developed regions (coastal areas). The China major prepared flour mixes production zones: HK, TW & Macao, Jiangsu, Guangdong, Shanghai. Moreover, prepared flour mixes are mainly consumed in domestic area rather than exported to other countries.
Fourth, the China market for prepared flour mixes has not been in mature status for the past years. But prepared flour mixes has been used by developed country for many years, such as Japan and USA. and the use of prepared flour mixes l has also been recognized in many areas. Additionally, the import and export business is not frequent, due to the high expense of transportation and low market price. In the future, the China consumption of prepared flour mixes will increase with the CGAR of about 8-9%.
Fifth, the consumption in Japan is 216 K MT in 2017, accounting for 28.29% of Asia market, and the consumption of SAE is 145.8 K MT in 2017, accounting for 19.07%.
Sixth, this industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it's important to put an eye to economic indexes and leaders' prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in underdevelopment regions that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of prepared flour mixes will increase.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Prepared Flour Mixes will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Prepared Flour Mixes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Batter Mixes
- Bread Mixes
- Pastry Mixes
Segmentation by application:
- Bakery shop
- Food processing
- Other Applications
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Nippon Flour Mills
- Nisshin Seifun
- Prima Flour
- Lam Soon
- Yihai Kerry
- PT Gandum Mas Kencana
- AB Mauri
- Rikevita Food
- Showa Sangyo
- Pondan Pangan Makmur Indonesia (PPMI)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Prepared Flour Mixes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Prepared Flour Mixes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Prepared Flour Mixes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Prepared Flour Mixes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Prepared Flour Mixes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.