For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Premixed Grout market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Premixed Grout market, Grout is a particularly fluid form of concrete used to fill gaps. The Premixed Grout is the Grout which has been mixed well and could be used directly.
In recent years, with the continuous improvement of the national environmental protection requirements, it has become an urgent task of the local building authorities to promote the use of premixed grout. One key factor that has been driving the demand is the ability of these products to save labor costs. With the use of specialized application equipment, substantial improvement in workmen efficiency and output has been reported due to the use of these products.
From the historical experience of developed countries in Europe and America, the premixed grout is mainstream and trend of ready-mixed grout market. In America, grout occupies more than 80% of all the mortar products
Currently, the global premixed grout market is gradually shifting to Asia, especially China market is a top priority. It still has room for premixed grout products to substitute the other construction grout products. But the most challenge for China premixed grout market is the high production capacity and low utilization. With the investment growth of real estate slow down, the growth of premixed grout will keep a decreasing trend in future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Premixed Grout will register a 3.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 790 million by 2023, from US$ 650 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Premixed Grout market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Epoxy Premixed Grout
- Non-Epoxy Premixed Grout
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- H.B. Fuller
- Custom Bulding Products
- PAGEL, W. R. MEADOWS
- Shanghai All-New
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Premixed Grout consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Premixed Grout market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Premixed Grout manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Premixed Grout with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Premixed Grout submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.