For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) market for 2018-2023.
Precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC) is an innovative product derived from lime, which has many industrial applications. PCC is made by hydrating high-calcium quicklime and then reacting the resulting slurry, or "milk-of-lime", with carbon dioxide.
The global Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) industry has a rather low concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in North America, Europe and China, such as Minerals Technologies, Omya, Shiraishi, Imerys and Maruo Calcium. At present, Minerals Technologies is the world leader, holding 17.22% production market share in 2017.
Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) downstream is wide and recently Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Paper Industry, Plastic Industry, Paints & Coatings Industry, Adhesives & Sealants and others. Globally, the Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) market is mainly driven by growing demand for Paper Industry. Paper Industry accounts for nearly 43.81% of total downstream consumption of Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) in global.
Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) can be mainly divided into Industrial Grade and Pharmaceutical Grade which Industrial Grade captures about 98.76% of Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) market in 2017. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from North America are the major leaders in the international market of Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC).
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) will register a 0.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3930 million by 2023, from US$ 3760 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Industrial Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Paper Industry
- Plastic Industry
- Paints & Coatings Industry
- Adhesives & Sealants
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Minerals Technologies
- Maruo Calcium
- Mississippi Lime
- OKUTAMA KOGYO
- Schaefer Kalk
- Cales de Llierca
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.