For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Power Generation Equipment market for 2018-2023.
Power Generation Equipment is useful appliances that supply electrical power during a power outage and prevent discontinuity of daily activities or disruption of business operations. Power Generation Equipment is available in different electrical and physical configurations for use in different applications.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Power Generation Equipment in the regions of US and Europe that is expected to drive the market for more advanced Power Generation Equipment. Growth in government budgets in the principal countries, increasing of residential fields expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, increasing adoption of Power Generation Equipment will drive growth in China markets.
Globally, the Power Generation Equipment industry market is low concentrated as the manufacturing technology of Power Generation Equipment is relatively matures than some high-tech equipment. And some enterprises, like Caterpillar, Cummins Power Systems, Generac, Honda Power, etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their Power Generation Equipment and related services. At the same time, China, occupied 52.34% production market share in 2016, is remarkable in the global Power Generation Equipment industry because of their market share and lowing cost of raw material and labor.
Although the market competition of Power Generation Equipment is fierce globally, there are many enterprises can obtain considerable profit form the manufacturing and marketing of Power Generation Equipment and that is the reason that we believe there will also be enterprises enter this market. But it is suggested that enterprises those have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Power Generation Equipment will register a 3.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 11800 million by 2023, from US$ 9830 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Power Generation Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Portable Generators
- Standby Generators
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Cummins Power Systems
- Honda Power
- Briggs & Stratton
- Hyundai Power
- PM & T
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Power Generation Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Power Generation Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Power Generation Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Power Generation Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Power Generation Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.