For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer market for 2018-2023.
Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer (KTS) is a clear liquid fertilizer product containing 25% of K2O and 17% sulfur. In the agricultural industry it is commonly referred to as 0-0-25-17s.
In this report, we study the potassium thiosulfate fertilizer market. It is mainly used in agriculture. So this report the data statistics is based on the potassium thiosulfate fertilizer solutions.
Potassium thiosulfate is a neutral to slightly basic liquid, containing and 25% potash and 17% sulfur. In the agricultural industry it is commonly referred to as 0-0-25-17s with the commonly K2S2O3 purity (w %) 49% - 51%. Potassium thiosulfate can be applied to a wide variety of ornamental, turf, green house, and other agricultural crops. Potassium requirements for most crops increased dramatically during periods of rapid growth and fruit development. Application of potassium thiosulfate should be made based on soil or plant tissue analysis for potassium.
The concentration of potassium thiosulfate fertilizer industry is relative high. The top ten companies accounted for 81.96% production volume market share in 2015. The major production regions mainly locate in Europe, USA, Australia and China. And the major manufacturers are included Tessenderlo Group, TIB Chemicals, Omnia Specialities, Mears Fertilizer, Nufarm, Hydrite Chemical, Thatcher Company, Nantong Jihai Chemical, Spraygro Liquid Fertilizer, Plant Food Company and Kodia Company etc.
Generally, the developed countries are the major consumption regions due to its excellent performance, e.g. North America and Australia etc. United States is estimated the largest downstream region with 39.78% demand volume market share in 2016. In China, the usage of potassium thiosulfate fertilizer is not universal due to its high sales price with approximately 1133 USD/Tonne in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mixed with N liquid fertilizers
- Mixed with P liquid fertilizers
- Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer
Segmentation by application:
- Economic Crops
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Tessenderlo Group
- TIB Chemicals
- Omnia Specialities
- Mears Fertilizer
- Hydrite Chemical
- Thatcher Company
- Nantong Jihai Chemical
- Spraygro Liquid Fertilizer
- Plant Food Company
- Kodia Company
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.