For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Portable Inverter Generator market for 2018-2023.
Inverter generators are a relatively recent development, made possible by advanced electronic circuitry and high-tech magnets. These are generally 3-phase generators that output AC current like most traditional generators, but that current is then converted to DC, and then "inverted" back to clean AC power that maintains a single phase, pure sine wave at the required voltage and frequency.
The power output segment includes Under 1000 Watt, 1000-2000 Watt, 2000-3000 Watt, 3000-4000 Watt power generators. Increase in adoption of multipurpose power generation systems is anticipated to fuel the Portable Inverter Generator market growth. The 2-3kW Portable Inverter Generator segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, owing to increase in awareness of in-house power backup and rise in need for portable powering systems in outdoor recreational activity. The generators that deliver more than 4kW power are extensively used in industrial sector due to need for higher power supply to run machines and industrial tools, which in turn is expected to drive the Portable Inverter Generator market.
Asia-Pacific is the leading regional market, in terms of growth rate, for Portable Inverter Generator, owing to rapid industrialization in developing countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India. Moreover, rapid industrialization in Latin America and Gulf countries is expected to fuel the demand for Portable Inverter Generator, as these generators are utilized in various construction activities, which include cutting, drilling, lifting, and many others. Easy availability of fossil fuel in Middle East region is one of the key growth factor for Portable Inverter Generator in the region.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Portable Inverter Generator will register a 10.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2550 million by 2023, from US$ 1570 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Portable Inverter Generator market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Under 1000 Watt
- 1000-2000 Watt
- 2000-3000 Watt
- 3000-4000 Watt
Segmentation by application:
- Outdoor Sports
- Home Use
- Outdoor & Construction
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Portable Inverter Generator consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Portable Inverter Generator market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Portable Inverter Generator manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Portable Inverter Generator with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Portable Inverter Generator submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.