For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Portable Concrete Mixer market for 2018-2023.
A concrete mixer (often mistakenly called a cement mixer) is a device that homogeneously combines cement, aggregate such as sand or gravel, and water to form concrete. A typical concrete mixer uses a revolving drum to mix the components. For smaller volume works portable concrete mixers are often used so that the concrete can be made at the construction site, giving the workers ample time to use the concrete before it hardens.
China is the largest consumption of Portable Concrete Mixer, with a sales market share nearly 27.70% in 2015.
The second place is North America; following China with the sales market share over 20.07%. Asia Pacific is another important consumption market of Portable Concrete Mixer.
Briefly speaking, in the next few years, Portable Concrete Mixer industry will still be a relative steady industry. Sales of Portable Concrete Mixer have brought a lot of opportunities, there will more companies enter into this industry, especially in developing countries.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Portable Concrete Mixer will register a 5.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1190 million by 2023, from US$ 910 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Portable Concrete Mixer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Below 0.2 m³
- 0.2-0.3 m³
- 0.3-1 m³
Segmentation by application:
- Construction Sites
- Roads & Bridge Projects
- Industrial Used
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Multiquip Inc.
- Zhengzhou Great Wall Machinery Manufacture Co.,
- Speedcarfts Ltd
- Zhengzhou Changli
- Henan DASION Machinery Co., Ltd
- Crown Construction Equipment
- Kushlan Products
- Right Manufacturing Systems
- Gaode Equipment
- Jurong Topall Machinery Co., Ltd.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Portable Concrete Mixer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Portable Concrete Mixer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Portable Concrete Mixer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Portable Concrete Mixer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Portable Concrete Mixer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.