For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Pool Cleaners market for 2018-2023.
A pool cleaner is a vacuum cleaner intended to collect debris and sediment from swimming pools with minimal human intervention. It is one of several types of swimming pool vacuum cleaners. Other major types are battery-powered or manually powered wands effective only for very small pools, kiddie or wading pools and small spas and hot tubs, and battery-powered, handheld/extended reach pool and spa vacuums.
First, as for the global residential Pool Cleaners industry, the industry structure is highly concentrated. The top 5 manufacturers have 79.48% sales revenue market share in 2016. The Zodiac which has 30.51% market share in 2016, is the leader in the Pool Cleaners industry. The manufacturers following Zodiac are Maytronics and Pentair, which respectively has 19.24% and 13.29% market share globally.
Second, the global consumption of Pool Cleaners products rises up from 736448 units in 2012 to 1296874 units in 2016, with an average annual growth rate of 19.02%. At the same time, the revenue of world residential Pool Cleaners sales market has a leap from 442.47 m dollars to 743.02 m dollars. The reason causes this increase is the growing demand for the Pool Cleaners products, which is the result of the spurring needs of downstream customers.
Third, as for the United States Pool Cleaners market, it will still show optimistic trend, and technological trends in the market will shift dramatically. Integration of cleaner into the smart home will be an opportunity for installers in this market, such as integration with home cleaning management systems.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Pool Cleaners will register a 10.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1530 million by 2023, from US$ 830 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Pool Cleaners market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Suction Pool Cleaner
- Pressure Pool Cleaner
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Pools
- Residential Pools
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Pool Cleaners consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Pool Cleaners market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Pool Cleaners manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Pool Cleaners with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Pool Cleaners submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.