For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market for 2018-2023.
Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) is a polymer made up of alternating sulfur atoms and phenylene rings in a para substitution pattern. It offers a unique combination of properties and a cost/performance balance unmatched by other engineering thermoplastics. Key properties include thermal stability, dimensional stability, chemical resistance and inherent flame retardancy. It is widely used in electric & electronic field, automobile industry, industrial field and aerospace field.
At present, the production of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) is distributed evenly in United States, China, Japan, South Korea. Japan is the largest production country of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. The Japan market took up about 48.45% in the global production market in 2015.
The global production of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) increased from 80630 K Tonnes in 2011 to 104416 K Tonnes in 2016 at an average annual growth rate of more than 4.50%. In the world wide, the top five manufacturers of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) are Toray, Solvay, DIC, Celanese and SK Chemical. Top five company production took up about 57.39% of the global market in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Linear Type
- Cross-linked Type
Segmentation by application:
- Electric & Electronic Field
- Automobile Industry
- Industrial Field
- Aerospace Field
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- SK Chemical
- Zhejiang NHU
- Ko Yo Chemical
- Letian Plastics
- Lumena New Materials
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.