For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Polymethacrylimide Foam market for 2018-2023.
Polymethacrylimide (PMI) foam composite has many excellent properties. Currently, PMI is heat-resistant foam, with the highest strength and stiffness. It is suitable as a high-performance sandwich structure core material. It can replace the honeycomb structure. It is widely used in aerospace, aviation, military, marine, automotive and high-speed trains, etc.
Polymethacrylimide (PMI) foam by the german rohm (degussa's predecessor) in 1962 developed, industrial production began in 1971, in 1972 it was used in aviation fields. Today, PMI foam has a very wide range of applications, other institutions at home and abroad in recent years, also started the high performance foams further research and development.
At present, the market is dominated by Evonik, the industrial production of polymethacrylimide (PMI) foam in China is still at the starting stage. Until now, only two companies can manufacture polymethacrylimide (PMI) foam, Hunan Zihard Material Technology and Cashem Advanced Materials Hi-tech. With the high speed development of aerospace, transportation, ship and wind energy in China, the demand of PMI foams is increasing. A number of companies and institutes focus on the study of PMI foams. Such as Haobo Technology started their production base construction in 2014 and Changzhou Tiansheng New Materials have started the middle trial.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Polymethacrylimide Foam will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Polymethacrylimide Foam market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 50-75(including 52)
- 75-110 (including 75 and 110)
Segmentation by application:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Wind Energy
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Evonik Industries AG
- Hunan Zihard Material Technology
- Cashem Advanced Materials Hi-tech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Polymethacrylimide Foam consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Polymethacrylimide Foam market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Polymethacrylimide Foam manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Polymethacrylimide Foam with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Polymethacrylimide Foam submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.