For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Polycarbonate Sheet market for 2018-2023.
Polycarbonates (PC) are a group of thermoplastic polymers containing carbonate groups in their chemical structures. Polycarbonates used in engineering are strong, tough materials, and some grades are optically transparent. They are easily worked, molded, and thermoformed.
The main production process of polycarbonate sheet is extrusion.
In 2016, the global Polycarbonate Sheet consumption market is led by Europe and Europe is the largest region consumption market, accounting for about 38.12% of global consumption of Polycarbonate Sheet.
Polycarbonate Sheet downstream is wide and recently Polycarbonate Sheet has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Construction Material, Automotive, Industry, Electrical & Electronics and others. Globally, the Polycarbonate Sheet market is mainly driven by growing demand for Construction Material. Construction Material accounts for nearly 45.76% of total downstream consumption of Polycarbonate Sheet in global. Polycarbonate Sheet can be mainly divided into Multi-Wall Sheets, Corrugated Sheets and Solid Sheets which Multi-Wall Sheets captures about 64.50% of Polycarbonate Sheet market in 2016. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from Europe are the major leaders in the international market of Polycarbonate Sheet.
Global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Polycarbonate Sheet consumption will show a trend of steady growth. In 2023 the consumption of Polycarbonate Sheet is estimated to be 602.7 K MT. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Polycarbonate Sheet will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Polycarbonate Sheet market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Multi-Wall Sheets
- Corrugated Sheets
- Solid Sheets
Segmentation by application:
- Construction Material
- Electrical & Electronics
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Palram Industries
- Plazit Polygal
- Koscon Industrial
- Brett Martin
- Arla Plast AB
- DS Smith
- Isik Plastik
- Aoci Decoration Material
- Jiasida Sunsheet
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Polycarbonate Sheet consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Polycarbonate Sheet market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Polycarbonate Sheet manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Polycarbonate Sheet with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Polycarbonate Sheet submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.